Translate

Friday, April 20, 2012

why I can't be...

I can't be an atheist because there are hypocritical atheists
I can't be an agnostic because there are hypocritical agnostics
I can't be an emergent because there are hypocritical emergents
I can't be a main-line liberal because there are hypocritical main-line liberals
I can't be a democrat or a republican because there are hypocritical demo-licans and republi-crats...

That just about covers everyone who ever gave me crap about not being able to trust in Christ because of this most lame and retarded (no offense to the retarded) excuse. It reminds me there is a famous skeptics quote that says - "if I can doubt it, I will". If you hear this stupid excuse its because the person saying it basically - doesn't want to think.

Why not, I can't be a human because there are such things as hypocritical humans or certainly I can't be on Earth because there are such things as hypocritical Earthlings.

Just think about it, this isn't a reason - its a mental fart!


No comments:

Post a Comment