Translate

Friday, August 3, 2012

Support Reformed Baptist and Calvary's itunes Podcast


Hey guys,

            I was gonna let you know that I purchased an online retail store recently; it’s kind of like a combination of Amazon and Costco. So if you do any online shopping (and I know I do) you should check it out.





            In Health & Nutrition our organic Nutrilite brand (endorsed by MVP Kurt Warner) has the Double X one of the best multivitamins on the market today,

            In Beauty our Artistry line of high-end make-up is used exclusively by the Miss America competition,

            In Home our most popular brand of LOC products are “green” plant-based home goods which have been around since the 1950’s.
           
            Since you are all my friends, I’ll let you know that anyone who make purchases this month (in August) will be entered to win a $30 Ribbon Gift Card. Good Luck ;) And if you have any questions, let me know.

B P Hasty

No comments:

Post a Comment