Translate

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Baptist Order of worship


Order of Worship 1

Call to Worship –
Worship leader           Bless the Lord all my soul, and forget not all his benefits
Congregation              Who redeems my life from destruction, who crowns us with lovingkindness and tender mercies
Worship leader           That Lord is gracious, slow to anger & plenteous in mercy.
Confession of Sin –
Worship leader           Have mercy on me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness; according unto the multitudes of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
 Congregation             Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions; and my sin is ever before me.
Forgiveness of Sin –
            Worship leader           The Son of Man is come to seek & save that which was lost.
Congregation              Neither is there Salvation in any other; for there is none other name under heaven give among men, whereby we must be saved. 
Thanksgiving –
All the silver is mine, the gold is mine, every beast & seed in the field is mine! says the Lord. Honor the Lord with your substance. Every man according as he has purposed in his heart. Let him give generously not grudgingly or of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver. 
Lord’s Supper –
For I have received of the Lord that which I deliver to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night he was betrayed took bread, and when he’d given thanks broke it & said – take eat this is my body, which is broken for you, this do in remembrance of me.

After the same manner also he took the cup, after he ate saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood this do, as often as you do it, in remembrance of me.

Benediction –
May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment