Translate

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

anyone else smell false teacher?

Gloria Copeland - wife to famous Word-Faith heretic Kenneth Copeland gave a message that I heard recently (the message isn't recent - I just heard it recently) that Christians are "supposed" to control the weather, by rebuking tornadoes and hurricanes, and dissipating storm clouds; Just like she has seen done and has done herself.

Now Gloria, I grew up in Joplin, MO (you may have heard of the Gigantic Tornado that tore through town) and I was just wondering why you didn't bother to save my loved ones (my hometown) from the 150 dead, nearly 7,000 homes destroyed, 18,000 cars totaled and $3 billion in damages caused by a storm that you as a Word-Faith heretic had complete control over? I was just curious, where you and Kenneth too busy spending old folks retirement money to help us? Drop me a line; I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment