Translate

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

to my friend Beowulf

Hi Beowulf 
I did want to post that I did receive your blasphemous posts
to the articles I posted by St Augustine.
I am not ignoring them however my wife
and I have just been Graced by God with a third
beautiful girl and I have been taking some time
off to care for them both. So I will, in due time, give
adequate reflection to your comments and try to honestly
and Biblically respond to them.

If I have your complaints correct the issues 
that infuriated you were these:
1st you reject the authority of the Bible,
2nd you reject Paul as an Apostle,
3rd you reject the way Paul (like other ancient writers)
quote from other texts (like the OT),
and finally 4th you called me a Pelagian,
even though my entire blog is in direct oppostition
to his heretical doctrines of Free-will and Salvation by Man's Works. 

I did want to say thank you for taking the time to post 
on the articles and that for all the other readers I appreciate any posts; 
even those left by Satan, Bob Rell, Rick Warren, 
Genghis Khan, Patricia King, Joel Osteen, Hitler or anyone from either 
the Republican or Democratic parties. Thank you.


It doesn't matter if you vote for  
Jesus as Sovereign God of the Universe in 2012
He still is; He doesn't need your affirmation!

No comments:

Post a Comment