Translate

Friday, November 30, 2012

Lutheran Mistakes!

       

 So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
(John 10:7 ESV)

I am the door. (John 10:9 ESV)

Is God a piece of Wood? No! It's symbolism! Christ is our access point to God the Father as in...     Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6 ESV). 

 But the Lutheran has to say Yes God is a piece of Wood why because of their literal inability to receive a Metaphor.



    I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
(John 10:11 ESV)

Wait! I thought Jesus was God, why does he have to get a part time job as a day-laborer. I mean really doesn't God have more important things to do that shepherd sheep? Wake up, it's a Metaphor! He is like a shepherd, who is the best kind of shepherd, one willing to die for his "sheep"(oops more symbolism!) we are those sheep. 

So what about ... 
    Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.   
(Matthew 26:26-28 ESV)

Oh no! 
A Lutheran cannot be a Lutheran if they recognize a Metaphor, therefore they have to pretend (like Roman Catholics) that Jesus is a moist piece of toast and his "bread" body and his "wine" blood are Cannibalized and Vampire-ized at the Alter. Instead of "REMEMBERED" at the Table... And he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”
(Luke 22:19 ESV)

Christians eat Bread and drink Wine in Remembrance of Christ and His sacrifice just like he told us to. We Don't eat FLESH and drink BLOOD the way MONSTERS and PAGANS do. 

No this isn't a real Vampire (its fake)




But yes this is a real Cannibal eating a human! 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment