Translate

Monday, February 3, 2014

20,000 pageviews!!!

Wow I can't believe its been so long (almost) 3 yrs!
April 2011 was my first blog post and since then its been viewed over 20,000 times
Thanks to everyone who's been apart and had a hand in this:
Reformed Baptist Fellowship
Monergism
The Gospel Crier
Calvary Baptist of Lenexa
Reformation 21
and many others.
I hope and pray that over the years you've read, studied or seen something that's taught you more about Christianity, the Bible, Reformation Protestantism or Church History.

@@@@

Hello

This is my first Blog!

Hope you all enjoy the rantings of a crazy person.
I know I do.
What you'll get to see here is ideas and photos of my life and family.
And short tidbits from Church History (photos-stories-bios-and brief articles)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment