Translate

Saturday, June 7, 2014

For my friends, enemies, Christians & pagans in Joplin, MO and for any students of Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.


For my friends, enemies, Christians & pagans in Joplin, MO and for any students of Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.

When Pastor Heath Mooneyham of Ignite Church .TV in Joplin, MO describes his church he says….

Listen, I’m not gonna lie to you the preaching sucks! But at least its short. But the band is awesome & the people are friendly, and we have a lot of fun. Oh & I’m 1 of the shallowest people on the planet so I talk a lot about myself & my church in my sermons. And I’m not deep (in reference to his preaching) because I’m not smart. If you wanna learn the Bible go read it for yourself! Also I only get to preach here because I got here (at the church) first.

Heath is the single worst preacher that I have ever heard. And I listen to or read about a dozen Orthodox & Heretical preachers every week. Now I am not saying he is intentionally a bad guy. I honestly believe he means well but if anyone ever in 2000 years of Church History needed to beg the people of Joplin, MO to raise funds for him to come up to Kansas City and enroll into Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary its this guy. Please pray with me that Heath does not harm the members of his congregation with his enthusiastic but untrained teaching style. And Midwestern students this is why you guys sacrifice sooo much to be taught correctly before you are sent out into the ministry; this could be a commercial for why Midwestern exists.

And so you don’t accuse me of simply being rude you can listen (for yourself) to Heath say exactly what I’ve posted above at this website…


No comments:

Post a Comment