Translate

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Liar, Lunatic or really the Lord?

Personally, I am not a Christian because the "church" gives me a warm fuzzy deep down in my tummy; even as a Pagan I was always a big fan & student of ancient civilizations (I even asked Sandra Hasty if we could name our first boy Alexander the Great Hasty cause he was my childhood hero) but now I am a Christian because I've personally studied the history of Jesus & his time and have been proven that the eyewitness testimony from the 1st Century & including Jewish & Roman opponents all corroborate what the NT says about Jesus, who he was, what he could do. You may decide he's a Liar, Lunatic or really the Lord but what he certainly wasn't was just some average moralist & teacher of niceties as so many in America think today.

No comments:

Post a Comment