Translate

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just thought of this one too...

    What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.So then it depends not on human will or exertion (those trying to Works their way into Heaven), but on God, who has mercy. For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills. (Romans 9:14-18 ESV)

Those who Try (they never succeed) to earn there way into Salvation look up to Christ on the Cross and say, "Move over. I want a part in the Work of Salvation as well." There is no greater blasphemy against our Great Savior than trying to Steal His Glory and Worship by their lack of faith in Christ's work completed for their Salvation and their faith instead in their own obedience.

No comments:

Post a Comment