Translate

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Pyramid Scheme of Dispensationalism - get your charts!

In studying dispensationalism to correct the errors of my beloved SBC I discovered this Jehovah's  Witness' Dispensationalist Chart, "I knew in my Spirit" that there was a reason why I didn't like dispensationalism. And not only do JW's teach it but it was only made up recently (in the mid 1800's) by John Darby. No one in all of Christendom were dispensationalist for the fist 1850 years of Christianity. If I were a Charismatic, I would just invoke the H S and claim things in His name like Pentecostals do.

And then while I was meditating God the Holy Spirit came down to me in a Dre-am, in a Vis-ion, while in a Rum-soaked haze and prophesied to me, RB (that's Reformed Baptist) Dispensationalism is untrue! Don't you know that there is only 1 way to the Father and that's by Christ through Repentance and Faith, there is not 2 ways to be Saved either by Christ or by genetic decent from Abraham-believing that God will one day save the Jews apart from converting them to Christianity! Christ so loved the Church He died for their sins. And I said Totally, Holy Spirit, I am not unaware that basically all Confessional Christian denominations are Convental Amillennialists, the Confessional PCA Presbyterians are Convental Amillennialists and the Confessional LCMS Lutherans are Convental Amillenialists and the Confessional Reformed Baptists are Convental Amillenialists. And the Holy Spirit said Whew! I was worried that we were going to loose you too since you joined the SBC which is Rank with Dispensationalism. Not me H S, my whole Bible study group can look at me like I'm a crazy person because they all grew up with this Left Behind! nonsense, but I'll stay true to Historic Orthodox Christianity thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment