Translate

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

False Teaching

The verses from the last post reveal the Truth from one
of the most common False Teachings in American Churches:

It goes a little something like this:

God in Heaven is trying so hard to save everyone on the planet  from Hell; 
He is doing everything He can to convert every single person so that 
no one will be exposed to the suffering of the next life. 
You will ask of course, if God is doing all He can to save us 
why aren't we all saved? And the answer of course is Man is more 
powerful than God. How so, you may want to know. In this way, 
God struggles and strains, toils and laments in vain - wringing His 
hands in Heaven He cries "Why oh why did I create Man with so much 
power, Free-will that cursed word! That try all I might to save all men, 
I can not! The best I can do is make a path for man to choose to travel 
himself without any influence or interference from Me; so that man in 
effect can save himself, by following My Five Steps to Eternal Salvation. 
I sure hope someone chooses to accept my gracious offer of salvation.  
I'll just keep wait and hoping someone does." 

No comments:

Post a Comment