Translate

Monday, May 30, 2011

John 10

The sheep hear his voice, and He calls His own sheep by name and leads them out.
When He has brought out all His own, He goes before them, and the sheep follow Him, for they know His voice.
I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.
I came that they (the sheep) may have life and have it abundantly. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep (notice not for both the sheep and the goats).
I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep (notice not for both the sheep and the goats). 
And I have other sheep that are not of this fold (Elect Gentiles). I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd (the Church and the Church's Head).
If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.” Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. 
The works that I do in my Father's name bear witness about me, but you do not believe because you are not part of my flock.
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them (the sheep) eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. 
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 
I and the Father are one. 
(These are the Sheep) And many came to him.
And they said, “John did no sign, but everything that John said about this man was true.”  
And many believed in him there. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment