Translate

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Is anything too difficult for the Lord? - Gen 18:14

  1. Psalm 115:3, "But our God is in the heavens; He does whatever He pleases."
  2. Psalm 135:6, "Whatever the Lord pleases, He does, In heaven and in earth, in the seas and in all deeps."
  3. Isaiah 46:9-10, "For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things which have not been done, saying, ‘My purpose will be established, and I will accomplish all My good pleasure’;"
  4. Jer. 32:27, "Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?"
  5. Dan. 4:35, “And all the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, but He does according to His will in the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of earth; and no one can ward off His hand Or say to Him, ‘What have You done?’"
  6. Matt. 19:25-26, "When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?” But Jesus looked at them and said, With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
  7. Luke 1:37, "For nothing will be impossible with God."

No comments:

Post a Comment