Translate

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Final Judgement!

When I stand before the Great White Throne of Judgement will God see all the good works I've done and declare me just or righteous and worthy of Heaven?

By works? Never! Here is how the bible determines who goes to heaven:
Rev 20- And if anyone's name was not found written in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the lake of fire (that is Hell). 

So you will ask what can I do to get my name written in the Book of Life? Nothing, because the Book according to Rev 13 - the names were written before the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb - the Book of Life was written before Creation and cannot be altered. 

This mirrors Eph 1 - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world.

And again Matthew 25 - Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment