Translate

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

are you kidding me?!?!


Rob Bell's Co-Pastor Shane Hipps Says He Can't Know For Certain About Heaven or Hell

Posted by Christine Pack
“I have never died, so I don’t have a theological position on heaven or hell, I can only entertain theological possibilities.” - Shane Hipps
Shane Hipps, co-pastor of Rob Bell's church (Mars Hill in Grand Rapids, MI), has recently written the following blog post (entire post can be read here).

Members of Mars Hill "We don't Believe the" Bible Church, open your Bible to the concordance in the back of your bible, write down the addresses for all the verses on Heaven and Hell and then read them. When God the Holy Spirit awakens you to the fact that Rob Bell and Shane Hipps do not teach God's Word as they are commanded to do; feel free to move to Kansas City and you can come to a real Church with me sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment