Translate

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

please read this website - Ten Reasons Why I am Not a Mormon

http://www.jonathanselby.com/pg16e.html


Ten Reasons Why I am Not a Mormon
Because I can not believe that there are old men living on the moon dressed up like Quakers!
 
Because if I start hearing voices in my head I'm going to question my mental health- NOT become a Mormon!

Because my local police will get very upset if I start killing my neighbors for stealing and other things I don't like.  

Because I do not believe in crystal ball gazing to obtain truth!

Because I'm not going to be such a fool as Satan and THINK I CAN BE GOD!

For ONE wife is enough for any man!

Because I'm not about to go up to a 6 foot black man and tell him that I'm better than him -and God said so!

Because I don't like people that steal books!

Because I would hate to die in the desert, dragging a broken-down wooden cart with all my Belongings in it.

BECAUSE I LOVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Mormons if you are not yet dead; then its not too late to repent of your false religion and believe on the atoning work of the Eternal Word - Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. If you'd like a REAL Bible drop us a like, leave your name and mailing info and I'll get one to you. 


         

No comments:

Post a Comment