Translate

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spirituality and Personality

God is not a power subsisting in, or exerted by, a material being or number of beings, nor a material being endowed with, or exerting, power, nor a being composed of a material nature and a spiritual nature, but a spirit complete and subsisting in Himself.
John 4:24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
Exod. 3:14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”
John 5:26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself.
Is. 41:4 Who has performed and done this, calling the generations from the beginning? I, the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.
Is. 48:12 Listen to me, O Jacob, and Israel, whom I called! I am he; I am the first, and I am the last.
Acts 17:28 for “‘In him we live and move and have our being’; as even some of your own poets have said, “‘For we are indeed his offspring.’
Col. 1:16 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is
before all things, and in him all things hold together.
Psa. 104:24 O LORD, how manifold are your works! In wisdom have you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures.
Psa. 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever you had formed the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.
Is. 42:8 I am the LORD; that is my name; my glory I give to no other, nor my praise to carved idols.

No comments:

Post a Comment