Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hi Brazil and S Korea !

I was just looking at the website stats and saw that Brazil and South Korea were the 3rd and 4th most popular countries that view this site. Just a quick FYI, to remind you that there is a translator app at the top of this blog if you would prefer reading this blog in anything other than English.

Also I will be praying for you guys today if you have anything specific please reply to a post.

Brazil- FYI my mom is a missionary to both Brazil and Belize (I believe she is leaving today for a Belize trip) and I am a real Football nut (that's Soccer to you Americans) and so I have a lot of Brazil shirts and hats. I'm really looking forward to the Next World Cup! My favorite 4 teams (sorry US you're just not good enough) Italy, Brazil, England and Germany.

S Korea - I have been reading lately about the rise of Kim Il Sung and Kim Jung Il and how they have violently opposed Christianity or blatantly re-wrote Christianity to fit there own self-serving Dictator worship. I will be praying (I'm sure along with you) about the dire straights in N Korea and over any missionaries that try to reach out to the lost of N Korea from your country - God Bless!

B P Hasty 


No comments:

Post a Comment